Mystical Ninjas Ep.1 Mystical Ninjas Ep.1

Oh yeah!

Man good job! It was awesome man!! I never saw these characters before!!! Really original!!! I liked the kind of humor it had too!!! It had everything!!! Good job putting games and extras in your video!!!! I really want to see the next part!!! so Hurry up! But take your time! lolll!
Good job man!
Dany Laporte

FF:The New Empire Part 3 FF:The New Empire Part 3

You are great!

I know you've put alot of effort in this movie and it is really nice!!! all the movement of the characters were great and story is really good too! Its nice to see the story of Wedge! Very original! You are a great author! This movie is underated....3.8-3.85 would be the score appropriate for such a good movie! I still have alot to learn from you....You are really great!!!
Good job miler!!! :P
Keep it up!!
Dany Laporte ( your number1 fan )

Tootbook responds:

lol, thanks dany..It WAS 3.82 out of judgement..now the scores dropped quite a bit. Still good for me, I've never had my score this high before, so needless to say. I'M HAPPY! thanks for the review man..cant wait for your next movie.
-Tye MILLLER <---two ls lol ;p

SpriteTT#5:Legend Of Link SpriteTT#5:Legend Of Link

Not as goot as I expected...

Hi guys, I saw all of your movies many time and I really know who you guys are....Its nice to all see you working together....Only miss Tootbook and HAvoreRD...=P...however, I was expecting much from this video....I dont think that this video was really good at all....and you were 4 to do it...

1- Masamune
2- Xanadu
3- Luigi_dude
4- Cryokenetic

The graphics were not used very well...there was some sounds missing.... You guys didnt put a lot of effort in this movie... I gave you a 5/5 cauz I like you guys but actually I would have put like 2.5/5 for this movie.... I hope that I will see much better in the next movie...sorry for this comments...

FF Imperial 4 FF Imperial 4

Hehe!!

Thats an awesome idea to create a character of ff6 and make his story! That video was really good! My favorite of all ur videos! You can go far with these videos! The menu was perfect, ( maybe a scene selection would do it )... The only sad about this movie was fred's story... ( Fred = Clyde and his brother = Baram ) =P....the only other thing was: His brother gets his memorie to fast..... Fred just show up his sword and poof his memorie comes back!!! hehehe!!! lol! Anyway, hurry up with part5 and email me when its gonna be done! I really dont want to miss it! hehe!
Keep it up!
From: Dany Laporte
Creator of: FFVI: The Time Before

Bohman responds:

:) thank you :D well i didn't even think about Baram and clyde, i just needed a Non hero sprite so i took em without thinking... and abot hte memory thing was probably a rush thing to get the movie done, you know how it is i guess since you have a great series :) Thanks for reviewing

FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.2 FFVI:DarknessFallsEp.2

Tootbook (miler) &gt; Dany Laporte

Wow!!! Thats the only word that comes to me when I look at these two episodes....that reminds me that I have still Much to learn from you!! That was really impressive! I like the way youve put different views (exemple: When terra go see General Leo ( part1) )....I really loved it man!!! And so thats why your now in my favorite authors list!!! Congrats!
I really liked your intro too, with the chocobos! quite simple to do but it was amazing! :P! These episodes worth gold!!! ( Your in the blue!!! ) Im sure that your going to win a price!!! You truly diserve it!
Congrats again!!

From your number1 fan!
Dany Laporte

MasaAndMune responds:

just to clear some stuff up, toot help give me by supplying with a few graphics other than that, i did the flash, lol, so dont get that confused ;P, anywho, thx for reviewing

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Haha!!!

Awesome man!!! Ur my idol!!! That was one of the best movie ive saw for a long time!!!! You did a great job and u are gonna go to the top50 for sure!!! Great job!!! Keep it up!!!

FFVI:The Day After Part14 FFVI:The Day After Part14

And Finally!

And finally!!!, The BEST part! That was really Awesome!!! The battle scenes were Incredible!!!! Youve got some good help here...congrats for the daily fateaure 1rst place!!! That was awesome man!!! Just awesome!!! Your best part all the way!!!.... The only thing is that theres not part 15 :S and this movie has been made 1 years ago...looks like there is never gonna be one...:S...However...good serie!!!

Vinstigator responds:

Oh there will be one, believe me. And it has front page/daily feature written all over it :)

FFVI:The Day After Part13 FFVI:The Day After Part13

Reall good!

Again....It was really really good!!!Maybe thats why youve got the daily 3rd place :P! I didnt like the true form of bekkler...pretty simple...but it was funny...This wasnt the best part for now...But It was awesome! You improved yourself a bit in this movie! I didnt like the thing that Shadow is now good again....and why do people trust him?...he killed Gau!!!! That ruined a bit the scene...but the overall is good! Im now up for part 14!

Vinstigator responds:

This was another competitive day. I was competing with a few other people for the Daily Feature but they beat me. When the awards were handed out I actually had a higher score than the Daily Feature award winner. Oh well at least I came out with an award :)

And also they trust him because he saved their asses! I mean without Shadow everyone would have been killed.

FFVI:The Day After Part12 FFVI:The Day After Part12

Me again!

Not much improvement in this part....But I really liked the moogle dance! that was really funny! Im really glad to see that someone maked a good serie of FF3! Cauz its the best game ever lol :P! Like I told you I didnt see much imrpovement but youve won a daily 2nd place + more than 100k views....so thats alot!!! Keep it up!!!

Will do ;)

FFVI:The Day After Part11 FFVI:The Day After Part11

Best for now!

Wow...you best part from now! I want now to see Bekkler die lol! Hes such a bitch :P!!! lol again, that was awesome! Thats probably why you have more that 25k views and a daily 2nd place!!! hehe congrats man!!! Im now on for part12...ill let you a review there too lol!! Its gonna be for my movies to have such a success!!!!

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks for the review once again